Canada is famous for its four beautiful seasons, wide open spaces, abundant wildlife, multicultural diversity, clean environment, gorgeous scenery and unhabited land. It is composed of the most beautiful lakes, rivers, oceans, mountains, plains and cities like Toronto.
Canada is currently ranked #1 in the world to be the best country for quality of life. It is entirely multicultural and even has a national official policy of multiculturalism. Along with this, Canada is wonderful and the world's leader in cultural diversity, tolerance, peace and safety.
Canada is a country where they spend money on study when compared to any other country in the world. Canada is the most educated country with the highest proportion of College Graduates i.e. 51%.
Why Study in Canada
Canada is land of endless opportunities available to live, work and study. There are several factors that convince a student to choose Canada such as International exposure, Experience during education, world class qualification, and studying with International students from different countries.
Canada is recognized worldwide for outstanding quality of education. It has 10 Universities of the top 250 Universities in the world.
Canadian colleges and universities focus on Graduates' outcomes to build their strong earning potential. In the last decade, Canada offered 1.6 million new job opportunities for the graduates. Most study programmes delivered by Canadian universities focus on research and make the students engaged in experiments and projects that are meant to provide complete study experience based on innovation and progressive thinking.
A significant part of the research work made by the Canadian universities have led to interesting new theories and differential discoveries.
Students from different nations seamlessly integrate together and enjoy a safe and secure life away from their homes. Strict laws and regulations of Canada make sure that no one is involved in illegal activities, thus making it a safe country for every student. Also, the healthcare facilities in Canada are excellent that allow students to adjust quickly in the new atmosphere.
While planning for studies abroad, the major factor that affects this decision of the students is the involvement of cost. Canada is very known for offering a high standard of living and excellent quality of education at a reasonable cost. Students can acquire world-class education at the same cost that you would be required to spend for studies in Indian Universities if you choose to study in Canada. The facilities by the Canadian Government, like the GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) and permission to work for a limited number of hours along with the study, will allow students to complete their studies in Canada without any financial burden.
FACTS ABOUT CANADA
- CAPITAL – OTTAWA
- LARGEST CITY – GRANDE PRAIRIE
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE – ENGLISH & FRENCH
- CURRENCY – CANADIAN DOLLAR (CAD)
- FAMOUS TOURIST SPOTS – NIAGARA FALLS, BANFF NATIONAL PARK & THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS, CN TOWER OF TORONTO, OTTAWA’S PARLIAMENT HILL AND ST. JOHN’S SIGNAL HILL NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE
- STUDENT CITIES – MONTREAL, TORONTO, VANCOUVER, OTTAWA AND CALGARY
- MAJOR PROGRAMS – ENGINEERING, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, PHARMACY TECHNICIAN, HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- AVERAGE COST OF LIVING - $3500 PER MONTH FOR SINGLE PERSON & $5000 PER MONTH FOR A COUPLE
- MINIMUM WAGE - $13.40 PER HOUR FOR PART TIME & $14.25 PER HOUR FOR CASUAL EMPLOYMENT
- AVERAGE TUITION FEE FOR BACHELOR - $12000 - $40000 PER ANNUM
- AVERAGE TUITION FEE FOR MASTERS - $15000 - $40000 PER ANNUM
So, you can see and experience several interesting facts about Canada by coming down and experiencing the Country by yourself !!